Here are the books that had the biggest influence on my life this year. I highly encourage everyone to check them out (or read my synopses to save time).
Sex at Dawn (read review)
Sexual monogamy is unnatural for humans.
2. Never Eat Alone
You are as powerful as the people you know and trust.
3. Antifragile by Nasim Nicolas Taleb (read review)
Adversity in life is beneficial for growth.
4. How to Fail at Everything Still Win Big by Scott Adams
Don’t set fixed goals, invest in a personal system of improvement.
5. Leaders Eat Last by Simon Sinek (read review)
True leaders work the hardest, are the first to die in battle, and push responsibility down the chain.
6. She Comes First (read review)
Sexual arousal for men is like a light switch, for women it’s like a dimmer switch.
7. The Great Courses: The Secret World of Words
English is (and will remain) the dominant world language due to its amazing versatility and adaptability.
8. The Richest Man In Babylon (read review)
Saving 10% of all your earnings will attract exponential wealth.
9. Power vs. Force (read review)
There are many universal truths that are much more powerful than brute force.
10. This is Your Brain On Music
Music tickles the brain and helps it develop a better structural understanding of the world.
- Social: Why We’re Wired to Connect (read review)
- Walden by Thoreau
- Inuit Parenting
- The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle (read review)
- No Excuses! by Brian Tracy
- The 1 Minute Manager
- Steal Like an Artist
- The Little Prince
- The Personal MBA
- Education of Millionaires (read review)
Other good books I recommend:
- Money Master the Game
- The Sociopath Next Door
- Getting to Yes
- The Selfish Gene
- Jesus CEO
- Martinus’ Erindringer (Danish)
- Røde Orm (Danish)
- Elon Musk’s biography
- Make Her Squirt
- Radical Acceptance
- Pass Through Panic
- The Dip
- The 6 Pillars of Self Esteem
- The 100-year-old Man Who Jumped Out the Window and Dissapeared
- The Alchemist
- The Paradox of Choice
- Future Crimes
- Man’s Search for Meaning
- The Obstacle is the Way
- Zero to One